Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I go about getting BAH as a geographical bachelor?

My husband and I are currently not stationed together. He as at Ft Stewart, GA and I am at Ft Hood, TX. I got an apartment with a friend of mine who's husband still lives in VA but I'm being told by barracks management that Geographical Bachelors that are duel military are not authorized BAH, however I've been researching more and more that it is against regulation, regardless of whether or not the soldiers are stationed together, for a married soldier to live in the barracks. I have been told by many senior officers this as well. I would really appreciate links to places where I can find more information. Also if there is any information on Fort Hood's policy on geographical bachelors, that would be great information too. Any information is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment