Sunday, July 17, 2011

Army Barracks 2011 for Single Soldiers?

I had kids but when I went active duty from the reserves and was seperated (but not yet divorced) I had to stay in the barracks, the Panama barracks were in an old insane assalum across from the grave yard half a mile from the mormon church. The furniture was ate-up. still they had room inspections. (The Panama cable blinked) My one year tour to Korea was the showers were what I called a cold Bosnian shower. My roomate had her Bf sleepover so I talked to her NCO. The PSYOP barracks were new but my husband pointed out that they had a center court hwere a unibomber could just drive a car into and bomb the whole barracks. Great. The barracks door opened up into the outdoors. The two soldiers shared their own bathroom and had a microwave and a fridge. My 1SGT was under the old rules and lived in the barracks for sometime. However the old 82nd barracks were on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment