Monday, July 18, 2011

Is my grandma a bad grandma?

A few years ago, my brother was fat and my grandma didn't like that so she offered him an iPod (she's pretty rich) if he lost some weight, which he did. After that, about a year later, she told him again that he was still fat, and so all he ate for 3 months was cereal and green beans. Literally. Then my mom told her that he was starving himself, and she said that she didn't say anything on purpose. My brother lost about 40 lbs or more in 3 months, and after that he went emo. He's not emo anymore but he never participates in any family things. My grandma did this to my uncle, too when he was a kid. She really loves me though and pretty much spoiled me rotten as a kid, and still does a little bit. My grandpa gave me like 100 dollars when I was about 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment